Stephero.io is a multiverse platform that allows you to enter various P2E games and multi-collection marketplace.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COPYRIGHT
Our proprietary properties include the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract, as well as any source codes, databases, functions, softwares, audios, videos, texts, pictures, and graphics on the Site and Apps (collectively, the "Content").
Trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Marks") are owned and legally licensed to us, are in our control, and are protected by intellectual property copyright registration. You are granted limited access and use of the Site in order to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes.
You may not duplicate, reproduce, aggregate, republish, upload, posted, publicly display, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploit the content for commercial reasons.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
By using the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract, you represent yourself and agree that:
(1) All registration information you submit is fully stated, true, accurate, and up-to-date;
(2) You will maintain the accuracy of such given information and will be asked promptly to make updates whenever necessary;
(4) You are not a part of a minority community that practices laws and regulations which have nothing in common with ours;
(5) You will not access the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract using automated and non-human means, whether it is a bot, script, or anything alike;
(6) You will not use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract for committing any illegal and unauthorized purpose;
(7) Your use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract will not violate any existing given law or regulation. If you provide any information that is untruthful, inaccurate, not up-to-date, we have the right to suspend or terminate your accounts and refuse to approve your any action regarding any current or future activities of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract.
(8) You can only own one account attaching to one device at a time;
(9) You are not on any blacklist of any organization for any reason including committing scams, fraud; illegal data exploiting, using third-party software for personal benefits; trying to gain access and damage our assets without our approval; and everything alike. If we find out any illegal activities, we will make a prompt intervention and resolve to legal means if necessary.
4. USER REGISTRATION
You are required to register upon accessing the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract. You should have control over your password confidentiality and will be responsible for the use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine in case that such username is inappropriate or appears as irritation to other users.
5. WALLETS and DIGITAL ASSETS
Users of Step Hero Multiverse can access and manage BEP20 digital blockchain assets ("Digital Assets"). You have complete control over your wallet, Digital Assets, and cryptocurrencies. You are directly responsible for manipulating your fund in order to accomplish any Digital Asset transactions. We will never interfere with your Digital Assets storage or transactions from your wallets.
No blockchain wallets are maintained by Step Hero Multiverse. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Step Hero Multiverse has no liability or control over any of your Digital Assets' safety, suitability, quality, delivery, legality, or other factors.
6. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- The Site, the App, and the Smart Contract may not be used in connection with any commercial activities if not approved by our legal teams in Step Hero Multiverse. You may not access or use them for any purpose other than those for which we make them available. Make any unauthorized use of the sites, apps, or contracts without our approval.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, the App, or the Smart Contract, including gathering registered users' usernames and/or email addresses via third-party software. Using bots or fake IP addresses to hide one's existence. Without our permission, retrieve data or other content from the Site in a systematic manner in order to establish or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory.
- Use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract as assets to advertise and offer to sell personal goods and services not relating to Step Hero Multiverse.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site,. Use automated means or AI to interfere with our assets, such as using any data mining tools, robots, data extraction tools, and alike.
- Interfering with or creating interruption on the Site, the App, the Smart Contract, the networks or services related to the product. Using any information obtained from the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Intending to compete with us by using the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract. Modifying, impairing, disturbing, altering, or interfering with the original, intentional uses, features, functions, operations, or maintenance acts. Uploading or sending viruses, Trojan horses, or anything similar, as well as excessive capitalization and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text).
All types of activities, all forms of action which pose as a law and regulation violation. We deny access to and use of the Site (including blocking IP Addresses) to any person for breach of these terms: HACK, CHEAT,.... If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or a borrowed name, or the name of any third party.
7. FEE AND PAYMENT
You can purchase and trade NFTs. The number of NFTs now is more than 50 coming with distinctively different in gameplay, movesets, special skills and we hope to make this number bigger in near future.
We have our own marketplace with the main currency is $HERO. We will keep no information and provide no control, support, the ability to reverse reported transactions. In general, we have no liability to you or to any third party for any alleged problems that arisen during the alleged trades and transactions conducted via the Smart Contract, the Blockchain.
The Blockchain requires the payment of a transaction fee for every transaction that occurs in the marketplace. The fee funds the network of computers that run the decentralized network rather than as profits.
You should fully understand and agree that any query, comment, suggestion, idea, feedback, or other kinds of information relating to the use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract are non-confidential. Everything that is in violation of the rules and regulations will be deleted immediately and without notice. We are authorized to use these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial activity, and without alerting you of our acknowledgement or reimbursement.
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
Third-party websites are the Site and/or App that links you to other websites. Third-party contents are articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties. We do not hold responsible for any of the following: content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites.
We provide areas within the Site and the App for advertisements and other information. Advertisers are fully responsible for the reliability of the advertisements, including the services and products. These advertisements should not violate any rules, and advertisers must prove that they have the following rights, but are not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We hold no responsibility if there are any violations regarding these rights.
You expressly understand and agree that your access to and use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts are at your sole risk and that the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors make no express warranties and hereby disclaim all implied warranties regarding the site, the app and the smart contracts and any part of it (including, but not limited to, the site, any smart contract, or any external websites), including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, correctness, accuracy, or reliability. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
(i) your access to or use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will meet your requirements,
(ii) your access to or use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
(iii) usage data provided through the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will be accurate,
(iv) the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts or any content, services, or features made available on or through the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts are free of viruses or other harmful components, or
(v) that any data that you disclose when you use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will be secured. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and agree that we have no liability or responsibility for any breach of security unless it is due to our gross negligence.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which you may have. This includes but is not limited to, any loss of profits (both directly and indirectly), loss of goodwill or business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or any other intangible loss. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions also limit disclaimers or limitations of liability for personal injury from consumer products.
14. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You accept and acknowledge that Step Hero Multiverse will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions, or delays you may experience. There are risks and limitations associated with using an Internet-based currency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software, and Internet connections. The current state of regulations regarding blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain.
We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
16. USER DATA
Certain data, including your data use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts, will be kept for us to manage the performance of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that release to any activity you have performed using the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.