Information: We Collect and How We Use It.
In order to provide and improve our Services, we may collect PII, including the following types of information:
- 1.Information You Provide: We ask you for your name, photo, email address, social network or third party service provider user ID through which you accessed or registered to the App (e.g. Facebook ID, hereinafter, "App Platforms") and other personal information.
- 2.Third Parties: We sometimes enhance the information you give with information obtained from third parties. We may obtain information from your respective social network account if you access the Services through any App Platforms or interact with any social media plug-in in the Services (such as a Facebook "Like" TECHNOLOGIES. This includes your account information, photo, and other information that has been designated as public by the policies of such App platforms.
- 3.User Communications: When you send the Company an email or other form of communication, we may keep your communications in order to handle your enquiries, reply to your requests, and improve our Services. We may send you push notifications with news and updates about the Services.
- 4.Aggregated Personal Data: Personal Information (PII) provided by you may be used to help us better understand and serve the users of the Services. Company may also share aggregate user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
- 5.User Information. When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your device and browser. This includes your IP address, IDFA identifiers (for iOS devices) and Google Advertiser IDs (for Android devices). We may use your location (city) (if you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data) to learn how to personalize your use of the Services.
We use temporary cookies that remain on your device for a limited period of time. We may also use web beacons or "gifs", are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails.
Links to other services, sites and applications may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites and applications and you visit them at your own risk. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
If you are a child under the age of 13, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Services.
The Company may share PII in the following circumstances: (a) as required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Services; (b) if we become involved in a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and/or (c) to satisfy applicable law or prevention of fraud or harm.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information (PII). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Company processes Personal Information (PII) only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any applicable service agreements. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary.
The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
Consent To Processing
By submitting your Personal Information (PII), you consent to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Services are hosted may be outside the country from which you access the Services. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not use the services.